Allegiant Pools is owned and operated by Tony Salazar. Tony has over 10 years in the swimming pool industry. He has extensive knowledge is swimming pool building, remodeling, and servicing. He strives to stay up to date on all new products, and standards of practice. He has built an excellent network of quality suppliers and subcontractors. He founded Allegiant Pools in 2012.
Allegiant means to display constancy, duty, and faithfulness. Allegiant is more than the name of the company, it is the way we do business. Tony works tirelessly to provide his customers with the best customer service and final product. When Tony is not working hard to build the backyard of your dreams he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, golfing, and traveling.
We Are extremely lucky to have loyal customers that allow us to do the best work possible. 2017 was a great year for us! We were fortunate enough to receive Reader's Choice "Best Of" Living Award! Looking forward to a great 2018!!
10 Reasons to Choose Allegiant Pools
1. Our company motto is “Devoted Service”. We promise each customer just that. We will be devoted to giving our customer the best build/remodel experience start to completion.
2. We offer a 3 year warranty on all our Jandy equipment. The industry standard is a 1 year warranty. This is yet another example of how we are devoted to our customer.
3. We work with top quality subcontractors. We team up with the same tight knit circle of subcontractors. This means we personally know each subcontractor that will be working on your swimming pool, and can ensure they have the same beliefs as our company on providing devoted service.
4. We don’t cut corners. We use high quality products from equipment, to plaster, to tile. We build quality pools, and still work hard to keep the job reasonably priced.
5. We work hard to accommodate your time needs. We know that each customer has a busy schedule, and we work hard to provide services around your schedule, from meetings to construction, we will work with you and your schedule.
6. We keep up with industry trends. We attend pool and spa shows regularly, and are constantly continuing our education, so that we can offer you the most up to date products and services.
7. We can meet all your back yard needs. We work closely with other contractors, so that we can meet all your back yard needs including landscaping, outdoor kitchens, decorative pieces, etc…
8. We perform a 5 day start-up after your pool has been plastered, so that you the customer do not worry about start-up chemicals or brushing your new pool.
9. We will be at your job continuously to ensure that all work being done is up to your (and our) standards.
10. At the end of your project we set up a “pool school” to educate and show you all about your NEW pool.